Help us fly our band member over for gigs!!!!

Humidfume

Just check it alll out here guys n gals!

http://igg.me/p/53168?a=328608

Listen

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Karhu/231382156879721
or
http://karhu.bandcamp.com/album/inject-the-infection-ep

Our Story

Hey what's up my name is Joe and I play guitar and sing clean vocals for the band Karhu, our bassist is a French Iranian who lives in London, me and the drummer Ollie live in a rural area known as Cinderford and our final member Osku lives in Finland. We currently are able to fund around 2 months a year of gigging. When as a band we are looking to hit 200 shows a year. The main reason we can't do this? Money. a plane ticket costs Osku around £200 a trip.

We have massive sights on the horizon that we intend to work towards as honestly and solidly as we can, however money will ALWAYS be the one thing which stops us from moving on faster.

The Impact

I'm not going to sit here and tell you how music is my life and how I think we're special or different, because everyone wants to think that. Everyone who has something to show to the world, wants to believe it's worth fighting for and wants to believe it's special enough to make the cut. But in reality only you guys can decide that. I can say that each and everyone of us has made sacrifice after sacrifice in order to someday make those offers and losses worth the trade. Joni moved his entire life from Israel to the UK leaving behind his girlfriend, his family, his friends. Why? To play music for a living. Ollie works 50 hours a week instead of the normal 35. Why? How else can he run a house and save up for new cymbals? Osku lives in Finland, unable to just fly over whenever he wants to in order to play shows with us. And me? I sit alone in my bedroom for most of my waking hours writing lyrics, music, recording, sharing, teaching and learning. Planning every single day of this bands career in order to make it work. Merch designs? CD distribution? Venues? Fans? Royalties? Copyright? Who sorts this stuff out? Not the tooth fairy I'll tell you that. I work in a low paying job so that I have enough free time to do music as well. This is my choice, but it's a choice I fully believe will be worth the expense.

If this doesn't work out? Honestly... I think I'll lose myself for a long time. Osku, Ollie and Joni, they all have great relationships to fall back on and exist with if this stuff doesn't happen. They still have a reason to get out of bed in the morning. Me? I don't have anyone in my life, I have no money and a lot of inspiration. All I have to draw from is the fact that my life right now sucks... but you can change that.

What We Need & What You Get

We need to save up around $2500 which is around £1590 and €1853. Which means with our own money included we can get Osku over at least 6 - 8 times! You know what that means? We can actually gig and get our dream on the move!

What do you get? Videos, T-Shirts, Digital CD's, a discount off of our Retail / Physical album, backgrounds, lyrics, communication. Other than band stuff I'm able to talk almost all the time, if you help us out please by all means feel free to add me on Facebook and chat away!

Other Ways You Can Help

How else can you help us? The biggest thing you can do to help us aside from throwing us your Super crazy coinage is to spread the word. This stuff is a lighter but you guys are the petrol. We need you to spread this stuff like a fart in a room. Cause once it gets full... that room is gonna explode.