Help us Record an album!

plisken

Metal Keyboardist
Apr 23, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Hey guys!

My band is trying to win a competition to get 3 free days of recording at a pro studio. But we really REALLY need your help, and luckily its VERY easy and simple.

All you have to do is go to the Link below and write in the comment section "Solaria"
and thats it!

If you can spread the word of this, we would be eternally in your debt!

Heres the Link

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...83379223.82085.280631132001409&type=1&theater

Thanks!

Unless your setup time takes 0 hours and your drummer is ungodly good, 3 days for a full album of drums and vocals seems like you're pushing it!

Full 8-12 hour days though, maybe. I'm just so used to working like 4-6 hour sessions and I know after that amount of time, people start getting tired.

Unless your setup time takes 0 hours and your drummer is ungodly good, 3 days for a full album of drums and vocals seems like you're pushing it!

Set up happens the day before, not counted as studio time. We have been playing and practicing these songs for 2 years. Its safe to say we have it down pretty well. Plus the drummer has ALWAYS been playing to a click. When he is practicing, at rehearsal and at shows. Man is a machine. So I'm not really worried about drums.

But vocals...I don't know, to get it all perfect the way we want it? Probably pushing it yeah..