HELP! Who knows the LYRICS of "Format C For cortex" from 1 min. 40 sec. to 1 min 50 sec.

detox

my task is to make 100% correct song lyrics
Oct 20, 2015
Slovenia
HELP! Who knows the LYRICS of "Format C for cortex" from 1 min. 40 sec. to 1 min 50 sec. (whispering). It sounds like: "Even when it on the closer way" - or NOT?

I can't beleive - more than 50 viewers and noone from the UK or the US! Or maybe they are so lazy to spend 2-3 minutes just for sit, listen and write the text? I do it not just for myself - I wanna put that lyrics on darklyrics.com for all Dark Tranquillity fans all around the world.

Oi fuckface, you want something from them, not the other way around, so you better sort yourself out. Did it occur to you that they did sit, listen and simply couldn't make out what it said? I for one can't really tell, to me it sounds more like "In a land for all to see" or maybe "In a land of honesty", but either way, since it closer resembles unintelligible mumblings rather than actual lyrics, maybe it's not meant to be included in the actual lyrics?

Hey, it's brilliant!!! I heard it many times and "In a land of honesty" I think is correct ('cause I don't hear the sound "T"in a middle if it was "In a land for all TO see") Excellant! Thnak you very-very much for that stuff. And I proudly wanna tell you that the whole 100% correct lyrics of "Damage done" is DONE! And soon I'll put it to darlyrics.com. But I have to ask you to help me again with the words of "On your time" from 0 min. 52 sec. to 0 min. to 55 sec. It sounds like: "And so after… ............up closer" . Am I right or not with that stuff?