Help with SONAR and exporting MIDI VSTi's!!

iamironman88

New Metal Member
Mar 10, 2010
hey, for some reason over the last few months sonar has slowly stopped recognizing some of my soft synths when exporting as audio, i've never used anything cracked. they play midi fine in a project. and tonight its started doing it for superior drummer and i cant be dealling with that!!!! it may be something dead simples but been searching forums and troubleshooters and still haven't the faintest. any clue to what the problemo is? / a way around this? cheers

i've tried routing superior drummer to a bus but the drum bus doesn't even show up when exporting! a lot of the projects im working on at the moment rely quite heavily on superior drummer so any help will be awesome

But if you route everythin to the master bus you should be ok. I used to have provlems with vsti exporting, but thosw tricks helped me out. Have you tried to export the master? Or main output? I suppose everything is fine when you play your project in sonar?

What buses do appear? Does the main outputs appear? And do you have everything you want to export highlighted?

Sounds like a strange problem to me.

Edit: demirichris was faster