Help with song ID

Kilkul

New Metal Member
Sep 12, 2011
Don't you hate when radio shows don't identify songs? I've spent the last hour googling and youtubing a metal song I heard on the radio yesterday.

It starts by building up a staccato with drums, similar to Metallica's Shortest Straw, but simpler. It goes on to pretty epic proportions. Great power metal, I'd describe the singer's voice as a male Cher; I'm sure he'd be thrilled to hear that :D The only lyrics I could make out was "feel the power" and perhaps "feel all the power" in the chorus.

It's nothing by Manowar, Saxon, Steelpreacher, Iron Savior, Pantera, Twisted Sister, Kick Axe, Rainbow, or Wesley Willis (now he's a classic). I have a feeling that it's a pretty new song, maybe even in the charts given the high production values.

I know it's not a lot to go by, but I was in a loud car with bad stereo, no Shazam, either. Any help greatly appreciated!

There was a time when one could ask for advice on the internet and people would actually be helpful, and not blame astroturfing (I think that's what you mean).