Help!

quick rundown on In Flames:

lunar strain sucks, subterranean is good, the jester race - whoracle and colony are all equally awesome, clayman is one of the best albums ever recorded. r2r is ok, the later stuff are all absolute shit, shittest being Come Clarity and ASOP.

Lunar Strain has nothing to do with "In Flames" but is actually a great album ("Behind Space", "Clad In Shadows", "Everlost"), depending on your taste. It is closer to black metal than anything they did, which I think is great. After listening to Come Clarity and A Sense Of Purpose, you should be loving it. I just think The Jester Race is the album, even though I love Colony, Clayman and Whoracle just as well. Still, I believe songs from Reroute To Remain like "Minus", "Trigger", "Dark Signs", "Egonomic" and even "Cloud Connected" and great tracks from In Flames, and from Soundtrack, "F(r)iends", "The Quiet Place", and "Touch of Red".

They will exchange it for the same cd. I had that happen to me to a few cds and they exchanged it. Its rare but it happens there's just no way they can listen to every copy before it leaves the factory.