Henrik Main's death metal compilation

Henrik Main

Hello
Aug 10, 2002
Norway
Visit site
Here's a 13 track death metal compilation I just made. I've mainly focused on relatively new songs from the more brutal side of the genre. Some slammy songs (Despondency, Woundeep), a couple of tunes with a distinct old school feel (Adramelech, Centurian), some blackened and/or "dark" tracks (Bloodthorn, Drawn And Quartered) and a couple of mandatory over-the-top gurgleburp tunes (Prostitute Disfigurement, Heinous Killings). Enjoy!

1. Prostitute Disfigurement (HOL) - Rotting Away Is Better Than Being Gay (Embalmed Madness, 2001)

2. Bleeding Display (POR) - Beyond Flesh (Ways To End, 2006)

3. Adramelech (FIN) - Orphica Holodemiurgia (Terror Of Thousand Faces, 2005)

4. Blood Red Throne (NOR) - Tortured Soul Appearance (Altered Genesis, 2005)

5. Deprecated (USA) - Deriding His Creation (Deriding His Creation EP, 1998)

6. Centurian (HOL) - Fornicating The Nazarene (Liber Zar Zax, 2002)

7. Abysmal Torment (MALTA) - Befouled With Zest (Epoch Of Methodic Carnage, 2006)

8. Drawn And Quartered (USA) - Throne Of Desolation/Befouling The Scriptures (Hail Infernal Darkness, 2006)

9. Aeternus (NOR) - The Darkest Of Minds (HexAeon, 2006)

10. Bloodthorn (NOR) - Monolith Of The Dead (Genocide, 2006)

11. Heinous Killings (USA) - Infection Consumed (Hung With Barbwire, 2006)

12. Woundeep (JAP) - Color Of Betrayal (Demo 2003)

13. Despondency (GER) - Womb Of Shit (God On Acid, 2003)

I've heard most of it, haha...Woundeep are...FUCKING. AMAZING.

And Color Of Betrayal is the best out of the 4 songs they currently have out :p so good choice!

Good calls on Prostitute Disfigurement (they get no love!!), D&Q, Despondency, Adramelech (underrated album!) and Bleeding Display. I need to hear Deprecated.

Good list :kickass: I haven't listened to all of it but I've liked what I've heard. I am of course a big fan of JPDM so Woundeep of course worked for me. Despite the stupid song title, Prostitute Disfigurement was good. I am a big slam fan so Despondency was nice. I'll keep listening to the other stuff as well.

Thanks Henrik :kickass:

cookiecutter said:
I am of course a big fan of JPDM so Woundeep of course worked for me. Despite the stupid song title, Prostitute Disfigurement was good.

Woundeep are fucking fantastic...they NEED a new full-length very soon...

PD are awesome too, despite their stupid name.