Here It Is....Chicago Setlist!!!

Dredd74

Aug 23, 2003
Illinois
Visit site
Just got home from the Chicago show....FUCKING AWESOME!!!! Met Rob on the way in, very cool. Ill Nino SUCKED ASS!!!!! I got the official setlist from the soundboard guy which is this:

Contact
What Doesn't Die
Got The Time
Safe Home
Room For One More
Anti-Social
Nobody Knows
Belly Of The Beast
Inside Out
Refuse To Be Denied
I Am The Law
Only
Be All End All
Indians
Bring The Noise / Man (which I assume is I'm The Man)
(whiplash)

The actual set they played went like this:

Contact
What Doesn't Die
Got The Time
Caught In A Mosh
Safe Home
Room For One More
Anti-Social
Nobody Knows
Belly Of The Beast
Inside Out
Refuse To Be Denied
I Am The Law
Only
Be All End All
Indians
Bring The Noise - John did a flip into the crowd from atop the 20ft P.A. speakers - Fucking Insane!!!!!!!
(whiplash) *1st verse only

They were unbelievable tonight. Well I'm hungry, gotta grab some Wendy's!!

Reactions: jdelpi
this setlist suckz azz!

no songs off Stomp, Spreading & Fistful, only 2 songs off Among, the shittiest setlist of Anthrax's career. i've seen 'em live this march and they played NFL, Madhouse, Metal Thrashing Mad!

Thrashard said:
this setlist suckz azz!

no songs off Stomp, Spreading & Fistful, only 2 songs off Among, the shittiest setlist of Anthrax's career. i've seen 'em live this march and they played NFL, Madhouse, Metal Thrashing Mad!
Would you rather they play the exact same shit every time you see them???

Thrashard said:
this setlist suckz azz!

i would rather hear the newer songs,and retire some of the older stuff.

yea....i dig the old songs,but i'd rather hear the stuff john helped create since he is the vocalist now.

Thrashard said:
this setlist suckz azz!

If you look closely, that's probably the old school songs that are going to end up rerecorded for the new album. Personally I think that set list ruled, with the exceptions being Indians and Bring the Noise. Please let those songs die. Anyplace But Here would have been awesome to see as well.

the unseen said:
i would rather hear the newer songs,and retire some of the older stuff.

yea....i dig the old songs,but i'd rather hear the stuff john helped create since he is the vocalist now.

the only agreement I would have is to slow down what old stuff they play always and replace with other old tunes.

what I can't wait is to hear john singing the old stuff on the new cd.