HERE'S A COOL THING FOR LA. REFUGEE HELP

SavaVIDude

Savatage Fanatic
Sep 13, 2004
Houston, Texas, USA, Earth
:cool: I heard on one of the local radio stations here that for an $80 donation, they will play the song of your choice on their station!! I don't know the details, but we are getting donations together for our local band here. It would also be cool to get some of the shit this crowd listens to on the air!! I'm guessing it will be at an off-peak time, but it would still be cool!!

Hey Glenn - Why not suggest an Atlanta station do this, then play songs from bands coming to PPV?? Not that you need the advertising!! Or do it WHILE the bands are there. Like maybe a whole "suite" after Friday night's performance. Maybe folks from this board would kick in buck$ here and there.

Any more thoughts?? I thought it was a REALLY cool way to raise $$ for a good cause!!

Peace,
Chris :headbang:

Our local rock station (KOMP) does that once a year. I don't remember the charity, but they do play ANYTHING you request as long as it is fairly easily available.

we should all help out those affected by this anyway we can. I will look into this some more and do my part. thank you.