Here's one for the Rhoads lovers!

This is kinda old news. ;)
I think we had a few posts about it in another thread here. But anyway, the bad news is that the JS30RR is a bolt-on made in India = sucky quality. Definitely try it out before buying.

I'm still waiting for Jackson to release the promised neck-thru RR24. Still no sign of it, although it's confirmed that a prototype exists.

'bane

Well, we need as many Jackson related threads as possible. :p

Anyways, there's been a lot of talk about a 24 fret USA RR model, but one has yet to appear.

We need a 24fret rhoads model with a fucking floyd.

String thru is balls (Dont kill me, personal opinion, dont like it? Dont bitch)

xenophobe said:
Kevin at www.EastonGuitars.com is doing a limited run of 24 fret 1 hum rhoads... Black with Yellow bevels..., Black with Green bevels or Black with Gold Pinstripes....
yeah
pretty cheap too. . . for a custom USA Jackson with a case plus 2 day shipping

Kevin said:
24 Fret RR1 customs: Yep, were doing a small run of 24 fret Rhoads. 1 Hum(duncan), OFR, same specs as RR1 normally but 24 frets with Black bodies w/yellow bevels, black w/green pins and then black all over, JUST ADDED BLACK W/GOLD PINS. Want one? $2275.00 w/case, set up, strap and UPS 2 day in the USA

Heres the bitch part. I LOVE string thru body guitars. I'm a rythem player, I HATE trems. Know what sucks? On 90 percent of any guitar models the only string thru ones are $200 cheap ass guitars. I got a Platinum Beast and sold it about a week later. Total crap. So I had to spend some change and get a real axe.

Jackson has a few USA String Thrus. The KV2T and the RR1T, and the SL2T which should be available soon. There are also a couple of nice string thru imports, the DKMGT was a sweet guitar when I got to check one out. There are good options, and either of the three USA's can be had for UNDER $1400.

I would mention the RR5, but for the money, you could spend about another $300 or so and get a USA.... so unless you're looking for an unbound neck with rosewood instead of ebony, I'd just say get the RR1T.

Yeah they do now. I so fucking wanted the Dave Mustaine V but I cant find it anywhere. Even used. So I'm goin Custom. Nearly the same thing but in a Rhoads version. Better electrnics too. I dont lie the new KV2T. I like the downward pointed headstock.