Here's Some Great Xmas Gift Ideas- Or Not....

aqnimal

Aug 15, 2004
Scottsdale, AZ
10 Most Dangerous Toys

Maybe some of you might have seen these;

jarts.jpg

atomic-energy-lab-01.jpg

JOHNNY-REB-CANNON.jpg

Am I the only one who used lawn darts for their intended purpose? I think it's a fun game to play on nice summer evenings. My Grandpa bought a complete vintage set at a garage sale and I think it's the coolest thing ever.

Am I the only one who used lawn darts for their intended purpose? I think it's a fun game to play on nice summer evenings. My Grandpa bought a complete vintage set at a garage sale and I think it's the coolest thing ever.

Apparently other children weren't as practical as you were.

If you are going to stap somebody, you might as well just use a knife...

I never had any of these silly experiences, and I kind of feel left out. I think the closest I came to a dangerous toy was that stupid cabbage patch kid doll that ate stuff. They went on recall, if I remember correctly, because they kept eating kids fingers and hair. I got one for Xmas when I was little but it was taken away from me due to the nastiness of the doll.

But that was it. No uber-cool experience.

I had a sky dancer, looked just like the one in the picture. It was fun watching her spin and fly into the air. I wonder where it is now. :guh:

Also, that cabbage patch doll that chews sounds so awesome. Wish i had one. :cry: I always wanted a cabbage patch doll but never, ever got one. :p

I had some....slit my finger open trying to open one of their goop bottles; I also burned my hand one time :lol:

I had a sky dancer, looked just like the one in the picture. It was fun watching her spin and fly into the air. I wonder where it is now. :guh:

Also, that cabbage patch doll that chews sounds so awesome. Wish i had one. :cry: I always wanted a cabbage patch doll but never, ever got one. :p

My aunt got me a chewing cabbage patch doll one christmas... Shortly afterwards there was that big controversy about the dolls eating fingers and hair and it was taken away from me. :cry: