Here's your chance to be on OL DVD !!

Morticia NL.

Orphaned sister
No kidding: you as a fan have the possibility to be part of Orphaned Lands upcoming DVD. How? Read what Kobi has to say:

As you probably already read, Orphaned Land is going to record a DVD. A part of this will be about our fans and the special relationship we have together.

For this, Nathalie -our friend& fan club manager, who’s been working with us for years- is looking for fans who want to film themselves answering questions in English. Next to that she is searching for fans that will come from abroad to one of the shows in Belgium or Holland and especially the ones in Israel and Turkey.

Important to know is that fans who wish so, can be made unrecognizable in the documentary! This way they can rest assured they can speak freely, as no one but Nathalie will know who they are.

Everyone interested can contact Nathalie by filling in the form on our official fansite- in English. She will then explain to you how to do it and give you the questions to answer.

We are looking forward to your contributions to the DVD, hearing your stories will make for an amazing documentary!

For those who wish to contact me, please do so in this location:http://www.orphaned-disciples.org/s...6/looking-for-fans-for-the-orphaned-land-dvd/

withY.K.jpg

I also ask the fans inhere (who are amongst the most loyal ones I know) to spread the word about this to other fans. If anyone knows fans from the Middle East who are going to travel to the shows in Turkey, please have them contact me, as I really would like to meet them! Remember they have to be able to speak English, as translating 25 languages is going to be impossible to me.
You can find the post in the fan site at
http://www.orphaned-disciples.org/s...6/looking-for-fans-for-the-orphaned-land-dvd/

Yeah, I found your mail.
I'm still looking for people, especially fans from this forum as they are the most active ones-through the years. Also I would love to get in touch with fans from the Middle East. I know there are some on this forum, so please contact me. It is very important your voices are heard as it sends a strong signal of unity!