Orphaned Land cover Estarabim online NOW

Morticia NL.

Orphaned sister
Orphaned Land’s Turkish cover “Estarabim” will be launched on Monday January 25th 2010 around 16:00CET on official Orphaned Land Myspace page and it will be available there for 48 hours only!
Click to read the complete story
http://www.orphaned-disciples.org/site/lang/en/2010/01/25/orphaned-lands-cover-estarabim-on-myspace/

Orphaned Land’in Türkiye’deki fanlarinca oldukça taninan cover sarkisi “Estarabim” 25 Ocak 2010 Pazartesi saat 16:00'da grubun resmi Myspace sayfasinda sadece 48 saat süreyle yayinlanacaktir!
http://www.orphaned-disciples.org/site/lang/tr/2010/01/25/orphaned-lands-cover-estarabim-on-myspace/

Orphaned Land publiera sur son MySpace officiel lundi 25 Janvier vers 16:00 CET la reprise « Estarabim » qu’ils n’avait joué jusqu’à présent qu’en concert.
http://www.orphaned-disciples.org/site/lang/fr/2010/01/25/orphaned-lands-cover-estarabim-on-myspace/

10233_137742953035_8776213035_2671152_6549777_n.jpg

I have a question... I have the limited version, and the cover is wonderful... but it is somewhat tedious that I have to have the DVD in the drive to be able to listen to it... after I have seen the film, it is a bit tedious to have to insert the disc every time I want to listen to it... is there a legal way how can I get the song from there somehow?

It is supposed to be available on Itunes, according to the turkish facebook group.

As far as I know, iTunes isnt free. Hell, I already paid my money for the limited edition and the track is there. What I am asking is how can I get it from the DVD to my computer, cos it is too tedious to insert the DVD each time I want to listen to the track. If there is a way how I can rip it or download it from some legal source. iTunes is not really a solution IMO

The free one doesnt let me to comfortably adjust from where to where I can rip... Why couldnt they just put the song into a separate file and rather put it to one of the .vob -s? Well, I guess I will have to battle with this for a bit till I actually get the song woohoo yay

The free one doesnt let me to comfortably adjust from where to where I can rip... Why couldnt they just put the song into a separate file and rather put it to one of the .vob -s? Well, I guess I will have to battle with this for a bit till I actually get the song woohoo yay
May be because the DVD would not follow the regular DVD structure then, giving some problems to some readers... I already had that in the past with some DVDs.

yeah this is a great cover...OL have covered it on turkish shows since i could remember myself
it's nice to finally have it done in a studio with no other than erkin koray himself

Nice one! My only complaint about the new record is that having bought the limited edition, this song is only on the dvd, so i can't listen to it after the other songs on my car!!

Heathen, that is an admirable thing to do. And with ordering that nice edition you get some really nice artwork and the dvd in return.

Infernal affair. Yeah, I get your problem. But there were alreay some many minutes of music on the cd, that the song could not fit on the album anymore. So it really is a bonus.