Heretic, anyone?

Jean-Pierre

Son of The Bitch
Jun 27, 2004
Detroit, MI
Seeing as how Metal Church is being discussed lately I wanted to see who here heard Howe's pre-Church band (The one that would become Reverend with David Wayne!), HERETIC! Anyone enjoy the EP "Torture Knows No Boundary" and "Breaking Point"?

Breaking Point is one of the top ten greatest Power/Thrash releases ever, in my opinion. Who else here recognizes the short-lived, but eternally great HERETIC?

I didn't know Howe was in Heretic, I would have to check them.

Fangface said:
I love the album, the EP is not as good though, probably because of the absence of Howe ;)

I didn't know that Howe was not on the e.p. Who is the singer on that one?

Julian Mendez was the singer on the 1986 EP.

Jean-Pierre said:
Seeing as how Metal Church is being discussed lately I wanted to see who here heard Howe's pre-Church band (The one that would become Reverend with David Wayne!), HERETIC! Anyone enjoy the EP "Torture Knows No Boundary" and "Breaking Point"?

Breaking Point is one of the top ten greatest Power/Thrash releases ever, in my opinion. Who else here recognizes the short-lived, but eternally great HERETIC?

I didn't like the EP, but "Breaking Point" kicks ass !! And Kingdoms RIIIIIIIIIIIISE !!! ahem....... It's not as good as Howe era Metal Church, but it's the next best thing. The band was good as well as Mike. I mean Wayne created Reverend from a couple of those guys.
:headbang:

Bryant