Boom !!! The ultimate small haul !!

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
For probably two years I have been trying to get two out of print CDs and finally scored both within a day of each other on Ebay.

Heretic - "Breaking Point." For those that aren't familiar with this, it is Mike Howe's band prior to joining Metal Chuch as well as a couple of members that formed Reverend which was David Wayne's band after he left Metal Church.
This band wasn't as good as Metal Church, but they were no slouch by any means. Really good musicians, vocalist and songwriting.

Misha Calvin - "Evolution I" Misha was a guitar virtuoso from Italy (I think) and he made a project band that featured Tony Martin and Ian Perry splitting vocal duties. The music style wasn't "Yngwie-esque" or anything like that. It was much more in the vein of Whitesnake. The hair metal fans will like this one pretty well. This is far and away Tony Martin's best effort. I love his work with sabbath, but this style of music fits his vocal style much better. Great great music on this one. I have seen this sell for $50 and more in specialty music stores and Ebay.

Bryant

Nice!! I need to find a copy of the Heretic album on disc also, have it on vinyl. Never heard of Misha Calvin but the album sounds interesting.

Bryant said:
Heretic - "Breaking Point." For those that aren't familiar with this, it is Mike Howe's band prior to joining Metal Chuch as well as a couple of members that formed Reverend which was David Wayne's band after he left Metal Church.
This band wasn't as good as Metal Church, but they were no slouch by any means. Really good musicians, vocalist and songwriting.
Great underrated album, glad you've found it :Spin:
By the way they were close to Metal Church sometimes...

Bryant said:
For probably two years I have been trying to get two out of print CDs and finally scored both within a day of each other on Ebay.

Bryant

Bryant I would Give my Left fucking Nut for a copy of that lol I'v been wanting to hear that for years :D

Hawk said:
Nice one Bryant. One of the advantages of being old is that you buy all that stuff the moment it is released :)
I have the Heretic CD already but it is trashed. : / Didn't know anything aout Misha Calvin before it went out of print.

Bryant