The piss-me-off haul

:lol:

Thank you professor Wyvern

I'd would like to add that if you succeed in passing the first years we will offer in the second year:

Advanced headbanging while drinking beer at the same time 101 to 40
Summersault stage diving without breaking your back 101 to 60
Economics and epistemology 101
The history of metal: The early beginnings, The UK Blues boom to Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple and Black Sabbath. 101

:tickled:

Hawk said:
:lol:

Thank you professor Wyvern

I'd would like to add that if you succeed in passing the first years we will offer in the second year:

Advanced headbanging while drinking beer at the same time 101 to 40
Summersault stage diving without breaking your back 101 to 60
Economics and epistemology 101
The history of metal: The early beginnings, The UK Blues boom to Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple and Black Sabbath. 101

:tickled:
come to think of it, I might look into that "advanced headbanging" course.....sounds interesting :tickled:

kittybeast said:
I also ordered two Conception albums 'In your Multitude" and "Parallel Minds" from one seller. I was so excited when I got the Conception cd's only to find that they had only shipped one and were still processing the second one.....ugh! more waiting!! :erk:

You ordered from Caiman, right? I got 'Parallel Minds' from them.....awesome price, but I did have to wait like a month before it got here. Apparently if it's not in stock it just stays in the processing status until it gets in stock, at which point they ship it. But.....still plenty of time for you to get it long before Prog-Power.

Hawk said:
NO BEER SPILLING PLEASE!! :D
wavey.gif

You mean this?
beerbang.gif

http://www.drjava.de/fsmirror/eshare/files/images/aetsch.gif