Hetfield On the Radio

dude, im a fuckin n00b and i already made more sense than most of the people here. i dont personally attack people's posts and i try to be as respectful as possible even if people are acting like dickheads to me.

have a nice day

sixxswine said:
I agree, this bozo, blows too much smoke & his "attempt" at sounding intelligent makes his come off as an even bigger douche bag.
Have fun posting to yourself claydick!:D
SIXXSWINE

hahahahaha Claydick That one still makes me laugh! hehehehe nOObs hahahaha

USMC0341 said:
I don't think James sucks on guitar nowadays...I just don't think they are writing anything very challenging (as far as their latest goes)...but they are still a great live band, which is why I am going to see them in October - whether I like their new album (I don't) or not...maybe they'll get some fire in their bellies again, like the old days, and decide to fuck some shit up again and put out an album that really pushes the envelope sonically...

We can only hope...

I'd like to see them live too. I didn't like St Anger either, but I know they still put up great shows. They've been playing stuff they hadn't played in a long time (Dyers' Eve - which they'd never played live before, Metal Militia, Phantom Lord, etc.) so that should be interesting.

sixxswine said:
I agree, this bozo, blows too much smoke & his "attempt" at sounding intelligent makes his come off as an even bigger douche bag.
Have fun posting to yourself claydick!:D
SIXXSWINE

oh yeah, you guys are more intelligent than me actually. you seem to make the better arguments. :worship: claydick! i havent been called that before. amazing.

it seems you guys can't take it when people see things differently from your point of view. either you're just really biased or childish. or both.

some_kind_of_monster said:
oh yeah, you guys are more intelligent than me actually. you seem to make the better arguments. :worship: claydick! i havent been called that before. amazing.

it seems you guys can't take it when people see things differently from your point of view. either you're just really biased or childish. or both.

I couldnt Help myself I like a good fight :)

its not that we are childish We are protecting our community form Trolling parasites ... your big mistake was telling me I HAD to admit something I dont give 2 shits if your opinion is different from mine to be honest I just dont care for you pusing it on me and telling me I have to say your right ... that is my issue with you ... I'v been on this board for a long time show a lil respect and you will get it in return

:lol:

I had not been reading this thread but after hearing that there was a flame war a raging I could not resist. Glad I Checked it out... funny shit!! :D

I'm like Jonny, I hate when some one posts shit like "you have to admit" or "the fact of the matter is" or "even you have to agree with blah blah blah".... Poeple who post their opinions as if they are fact. I read some of Some Kind Of Monster's posts and I have no problem with them... I completly disagree with him but that's cool.

some_kind_of_monster said:
but you have to admit, you know im right what i say about RtL, MoP, and AJFA. even your favorite band (whoever they are) wouldn't dare deny that fact.

Monster, I think your main mistake was telling JD (or anyone) that they MUST ADMIT something. :lol:

Greeno said:
:lol:

I had not been reading this thread but after hearing that there was a flame war a raging I could not resist. Glad I Checked it out... funny shit!! :D

I'm like Jonny, I hate when some one posts shit like "you have to admit" or "the fact of the matter is" or "even you have to agree with blah blah blah".... Poeple who post their opinions as if they are fact. I read some of Some Kind Of Monster's posts and I have no problem with them... I completly disagree with him but that's cool.

Monster, I think your main mistake was telling JD (or anyone) that they MUST ADMIT something. :lol:
Your Fucking right that was the mistake he made :D I was Right Pissed off to Dern Fool Idgit