Hetfields rack

Lindsay's rack

hot-lohan-breasts.jpg

Lindsay is a beauty but that blond chick down there looks hella stupid and scares the shit out of me

-2. lol. (although she does look awkwardly weird-eyed in that pic). Interesting how both people from Germany find Lindsay attractive. I think many Americans would beg to differ somewhat. Being also a European, I think she's bangable but that's it...too pale and sick looking.

Back on topic, yeah the behringer gates have a good rep for doing the job well enough!

Thanks for the vids!

too pale and sick looking.Thanks for the vids!

That's called natural looking. And please show me why you think that many Americans would differ? Hehe. I know things are subjective but I just don't like that Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears type. :puke:

The blond chick looks like she put herself in the oven and forgot to come out, prolly because of her brain damage :Smug:

can't believe that the guy switches everything programmed patch for him and that he knows exactly every setlist every night and every fucking single detail of a Metallica tour....

Dimebag had a guy who did that too.

Worst job evar: Switching pedals/rack-gear on and off! :lol:

forget it, linday is a lesbian

you plug the pedal to the rack (the rack is the "wah" actually) and use the rack to control a lot of parameters, that's it.
The pedal just controls how much you open close.
but you can connect up to 10 wah pedals to one rack unit