hey all

prime666

Feb 4, 2002
NY
www.myspace.com
Just wanted to drop in and say hello to all the regulars. I am having a blast sleeping late. With that exception I am using this off time wisely. I plan to finish enough school to qualify to be a police officer. I figure since I'm such a people person I should try to make some type of difference. On another subject, how fucked up is it that I make almost as much on unemployment as I did working my ass off. God the system is fucked up. No wonder people abuse this for all its worth. Some people breed more kids just for a bigger welfare check. God this country needs some radical changes.

prime666 said:
Just wanted to drop in and say hello to all the regulars. I am having a blast sleeping late. With that exception I am using this off time wisely. I plan to finish enough school to qualify to be a police officer. I figure since I'm such a people person I should try to make some type of difference. On another subject, how fucked up is it that I make almost as much on unemployment as I did working my ass off. God the system is fucked up. No wonder people abuse this for all its worth. Some people breed more kids just for a bigger welfare check. God this country needs some radical changes.
an i thought that only happened in australia,single mothers have it the easiest they get fucking everything!!!

mrthrax said:
an i thought that only happened in australia,single mothers have it the easiest they get fucking everything!!!

I'm a single mother and I don't get anything.
But yes, too many people, MEN and women take advantage of programs designed to assist, not support, people.

Reactions: crystlpalace
Metal Maiden said:
I'm a single mother and I don't get anything.
But yes, too many people, MEN and women take advantage of programs designed to assist, not support, people.
i should have been more specific,i am talking about the ones that are drug fucked,hang out at the pub most days and dont do a thing to help themselves,my apologies!

Hey Prime! :wave:

And, yes, the system is fucked up. I pass a west Chicago welfare office on my way to work. I see the people drive up in their Escalades to pick up their checks. (Meanwhile, I work my ass off and drive a '92 Olds)

remington69 said:
Hey Prime! :wave:

And, yes, the system is fucked up. I pass a west Chicago welfare office on my way to work. I see the people drive up in their Escalades to pick up their checks. (Meanwhile, I work my ass off and drive a '92 Olds)
That deserves rep but its says I have to spread it around. :)