Hey all

• Thread starter Trapped in a Corner
  • Start date
T

Trapped in a Corner

Hows things everyone?

I saw Opeth, Astriaal and Alchemist a while ago here in Brisbane, pretty damn good show. Astriaal took the show though, they blew away opeth live... I've got their CD, it's not particularily good, but man did they rule live!

Twas good to finally see opeth, was a pretty good show. Now i'm just waiting for alarum and Nevermore to make their ways back up to brisbane at some point :D

Anyway, just checking in..

-Kegan

Chromatose said:
traaaapped! yo!

hmm, haven't heard of Astriaal .. will have to check 'em out

Astriaal is an awesome Australian Black Metal band based in Brisbane, Queensland.
Ya'll can find more info about them in the Australian/New Zealand Scene Forum at the bottom of the Forums' screen.

And Trapped: Opeth fuckened rocked! :headbang:
I's managed to catch them in Sydney but tow of my's mates were up in Brisbane to see the show and they said it rocked hardcore! Almost wished I's saw it up there too (the Sydney support was less than inspiring) but Opeth and Alchemist were so fucking good!

And The Pimp also hopes Nevermore makes a return to Australia.
Maybe after the new album is done, WD?

Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
that's almost impossible....kegan back in town, how are you doing madman? will you be more often here in future?

Hey David of Narrotman! Yeah, i'm back in town, and yes, hopefully i will be around a bit more in the future...

Still listening to ye ol' mighty Atheist i hope? :D