Hey Australian Thraxers !!!

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
I just found a copy of the imported Safe Home single at JB Hi-Fi's in Adelaide for $10.

As we knew there's no new stuff on it but I had to buy it still .......

Just thought I'd let you know it is on these shores if you are hunting for it.

BTW - the Safe Home vid is fucking cool !!!!

Cool thing about WCFYA here is, it seems to be selling loads of copies. One shop ordered 25 copies - they all went within 2 weeks. Another had 10 and nowe they've all gone too. I know this aint huge numbers, but there's def a solid fan base down here.

i am going to utopia on wednesday,if i can get safe home cheap i'll buy one and send it to triple m,i already got it on import.

i really think triple m listeners will dig safe home!

Triple J as well probably - they've been playing heaps of WCFYA on their Tues night metal show

I've heard Dahlia, WDD, Refuse, Superhero.

Safe Home could be played anytime on the station though.

My copy should arrive this week.
If it continues to sell, maybe a tour will be in the works..

I've written to Charlie and he said the promoters 'are being funny about it', when I asked him when they were touring down here.

Who knows what that means but it doesn't sound like a tour is planned at the moment.

timmy i still have alot of doubts about a thrax tour,the way i feel about it is this,if a black metal band that sells jackshit can tour here i cant see why anthrax are having any trouble,maybe money is the issue here.

Yeah I know what you're saying...... those tours by Opeth and smaller bands even, really make you have to question why 'Thrax cant get down here.

I just wrote Charlie and got a message back saying nothings planned yet