Hey Beth, I like your tattoo

I bet you won't. I bet you'll lose interest in Opeth completely when you're about 50. During your 70's you'll most likely be listening to lounge jazz and frank sinatra, with a bit of goa techno thrown in occasionally.

:lol:
Here's to hoping you guys are WRONG :Smug:

No, the only thing that would keep me from listening to good music when I'm old would be deafness. So here's to hoping I won't go deaf......unless, in the next few years, an operation that totally reverses the damage becomes available.

Oh, and another thing about the tattoo--even if I do lose most of my interest in Opeth's music, the fact that it was very special and very important to me during one point in (or, I mean a big chuck of) my life will never change. I really can't see myself ever regretting it.

Global humiliation ;)

What if "Opeth" becomes a swear word, really offensive like, in 20-30 years time due to cultural differences and evolution, or if you move to a country with a really dodgy language or something?

WHAT THEN?

Then...They change their name.. They can add..a dash - to their name..Like this: Opeth-.
Now, that would change everything, wouldnt it?
...Durn. It still sounds the same.