Hey Billy! I gots an idea for a song!

Sepsis

Brutal
Jul 22, 2004
I think it would be sooooo metal if you wrote a parody of Rage's 'Guerilla Radio' and called it 'Katanga Radio.'

If anyone needs a background (because the UN and everyone are so silent about it) Katanga was an infant nation that split from the rest of Congo when Belium granted it its independence in 1960. Their leader was a Christian, pro-Western, capitalist kind of guy.

Unfortunately, the Communists, who had taken over the rest of Congo, bitched at the UN about Katanga, and the UN responded. To our nation's everlasting shame we worked with the Soviet Union to thwart what would have been a beacon of hope for Africa.

Whatcha think?

Sepsis said:
I think it would be sooooo metal if you wrote a parody of Rage's 'Guerilla Radio' and called it 'Katanga Radio.'

If anyone needs a background (because the UN and everyone are so silent about it) Katanga was an infant nation that split from the rest of Congo when Belium granted it its independence in 1960. Their leader was a Christian, pro-Western, capitalist kind of guy.

Unfortunately, the Communists, who had taken over the rest of Congo, bitched at the UN about Katanga, and the UN responded. To our nation's everlasting shame we worked with the Soviet Union to thwart what would have been a beacon of hope for Africa.

Whatcha think?

Where did you get this info
?