Hey bRaTpRiNcEsS! Check your inbox!

I listened to these in between eating an apple and chasing my son everywhere. I left the room a couple of times but it was the best I could do. :)

#1 - Is pretty cool. The piano part kind of reminds me of a Freddy movie for some reason. :)

#2 - This song is good but I'm not really into horns in any type of music, so it's not really a fave for me. Nothing personal.

#3 - Hanging out with your friends is cool.

#4 - I'd agree with making this one a single.

#5 - This one reminds me of the Doors, with a bit of Zombie in there with the voice overs.

Overall, I'd say they're pretty good. Most rap doesn't do much for me but every once in a while something decent comes along, like this. Not bad!!! ;)

Thank you so much for taking a listen! Well, you know me! I love horror movies and it doesn't surprise me you picked up on the horror movie type keyboards on "Coming back 2 U". You kick some serious ass bRaTpRiNcEsS, and I'll let you know when I rotate the MP3's which shouldn't be too long.

Cheerz! keep chasing that son of yours, I'll be chasing my baby girl in a couple of minutes when I get home.

AugDawg

....finally, my stupid computer decides it will download your songs.

Like Brat I'm not a big fan of hiphop or rapping but I do own Ice-T albums.

Yeah track 1 great intro, I was thinking older horror films like nosferato(sp?) good stuff, jeez you sound angry man, lots of swearing, cool, just unexpected.

Loved track 5, sounds like it could have come straight of the From Dusk till Dawn sound track

Hurricane is my fave of the others but "coming back 2 u" is my fave overall.

Good stuff, so is this just a part- time hobby or more serious?

Originally posted by Bodylouseuk
....finally, my stupid computer decides it will download your songs.

Like Brat I'm not a big fan of hiphop or rapping but I do own Ice-T albums.

Yeah track 1 great intro, I was thinking older horror films like nosferato(sp?) good stuff, jeez you sound angry man, lots of swearing, cool, just unexpected.

Loved track 5, sounds like it could have come straight of the From Dusk till Dawn sound track

Hurricane is my fave of the others but "coming back 2 u" is my fave overall.

Good stuff, so is this just a part- time hobby or more serious?

More serious I would say! But at the same time I enjoy doing what I do, and you also have to remember that in the AugDawg world(my world) I have songs that I write straight from the heart and other songs that are either brutal fantasies and or straight up horror movies. Some of my more brutal songs are %100 fictional, and I also enjoy using sarcarsm and playing off words. Coming Back to U is a huge favorite with all my Rap friends and fans alike here in Utah, but this song is mainly about all the thoughts of revenge that all of us have had at one point or another, but never had the guts to do! I like what Steven tyler said about music, "if you piss me off, I'm gonna write a song about you", I love that statement. That's what I've always done, so when people piss me off on the freeway, look out! You may be placed into a song! That's my revenge. It's good to see you here again Bodylouseuk! Thanks for taking a listen!

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Originally posted by johnnieCzech
I´m listening to Coming Back 2 You, it´s pretty cool! This is exactly the style of hip-hop I like!

Right on Man! It's Monday morning and this is the first post I saw. Great way to start off the day, thanks man!

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Great for me to see that I lightened your day, augdawg! I am quite interested in purchasing your CD, would that be a problem?

Originally posted by johnnieCzech
Great for me to see that I lightened your day, augdawg! I am quite interested in purchasing your CD, would that be a problem?

That would be cool Jonnie! My first album is called Texture & Attitude, and it is only $5. Just email me at augustwitzgall@hotmail.com if you really want to get one. I'm nearing completion of my second album F.U.2.

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Here is the song listing for Texture & Attitude.

1-Intro 2 texture
2-East Coast Style
3-Enjoy your life
4-Dead Beat
5-Rollin with the Dawg
6-Texture & Attitude(instrumental)
7-Dark Drive
8-TripHop Ride
9-Shadows
10-Crystal Blood(instrumental)
11-Feels Groovy
12-Hit you with the Quickness