Neil Turbin rules, what a nice guy!

augdawg2

F.U.2 Master
Feb 6, 2002
Dawgland
www.geocities.com
Hey everybody,

I got a email from Neil Turbin again, and he got a chance to checkout a AugDawg song. Check out his email and review.

"Augdawg whose combination of old school and new school infused Rap + Metal is somewhat reminiscent of Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory. His dedicated Metal Rap artistry is a lethal cocktail that should be enjoyed by all. Nt"

Nice!

:D

Cheerz everybody!

AugDawg

Hehe, today I actually watched interview with Scott and Charlie on some German TV and they talked a LOT of SHIT about Neil. It was pretty funny. According to them, after Fistful tour they all had to decide whether they kill him or just fire him. No one wanted to be imprisoned for murder and that actually saved Neil's life... :lol:

Originally posted by johnnieCzech
Hehe, today I actually watched interview with Scott and Charlie on some German TV and they talked a LOT of SHIT about Neil. It was pretty funny. According to them, after Fistful tour they all had to decide whether they kill him or just fire him. No one wanted to be imprisoned for murder and that actually saved Neil's life... :lol:

LOL :lol:

That is funny, but oh well. I still love everything about Anthrax, which includes everybody related(even Joey). Hey, at least Neil had the chance to give a listen! I emailed Scott about a year ago with songs to listen to and he still has never gotten back to me on this. Ofcourse, he may be way too busy to check em out, but he did say that he would let me know? But no matter, cause I understand how busy they are and I was blown away that Neil got back 2 me on this! :D

At any rate, I'm excited to hear the new Neil Turbin album, and the new Anthrax album! It will be nice to get some albums from our old school metal friends soon! :D

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Originally posted by johnnieCzech
:lol: How recent was that interview?

@augdawg: Cool stuff, man. Way to go!

Originally posted by nafnikufesin
:lol: How recent was that interview?

@augdawg: Cool stuff, man. Way to go!

I know mang!

It's very cool to know that there are musicians out there that are as down to earth as their fans. :D

That's the way I'd be if I ever made a national name out of the AugDawg stuff!

You guys(most everybody here) are already on the backstage list! :D

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Originally posted by augdawg2
LOL :lol:

That is funny, but oh well. I still love everything about Anthrax, which includes everybody related(even Joey). Hey, at least Neil had the chance to give a listen! I emailed Scott about a year ago with songs to listen to and he still has never gotten back to me on this. Ofcourse, he may be way too busy to check em out, but he did say that he would let me know? But no matter, cause I understand how busy they are and I was blown away that Neil got back 2 me on this! :D

At any rate, I'm excited to hear the new Neil Turbin album, and the new Anthrax album! It will be nice to get some albums from our old school metal friends soon! :D

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Hey I don't have anything against Neil, I think he's OK even though I didn't really like his singing on Fistful. But sure he was badass enough to listen to your songs and let you know! I'm quite curious about his new record as well.