Neil Turbin: Threatcon Delta

augdawg2

F.U.2 Master
Feb 6, 2002
Dawgland
www.geocities.com
:loco:Howdy Folks,

Whats up and all that good stuff! Hey, has anybody had a chance to pickup the new Neil Turbin album "Threatcon Delta". I myself was lucky enough to have Mr. Turbin mail me a copy:)grin:), and I would highly recommend picking it up! Especially to some of the older more mature fans like myself! The album has a really cool blend of original N.W.O.B(new wave of british metal) sound combined with the old school thrash sound! Tracks like "Keep the Fire", "Sick of it all", "Cut to the Chase", "The truth is the best lie", and "Piece of me" kick some serious ass! Neils singing is great! To be honest, I can't believe he was ever replaced with Joey?

I'll drop by in the next couple of days with a full review for you all, but I wanted to drop a line since it has been so long since I've chatted with you all(fellow thraxheads), I've just been working the new job(supervisor), taking care of my wife, daughter, and listening to metal and rap getting ready for the third AugDawg album.

Cheerz!

AugDawg

DUDE joey was at one time anthrax.....lets give joey his props among the living.....need i say more that with out a doubt was there greatest album...