Advance mp3 From "Threatcon Delta"

ok sounds good, you can send it to

David Erickson
4777 Buchanan ST
Gary IN, 46408

Cool you remember my namelol, and bye theway if you could include your po boxi would also like to send you a 8x10 of you and the boys from Anthrax, I copied it off your site hope thats ok, I had Scott, Charlie, Frank and Dan Spitz sign it, When Charlie saw it he was like where the fuck did you get this. He wanted to rip it up jokeingly, said it was funny as hell to see that thing again. he was walking around showing it to everyone.. I had Dan sign it when i was visiting with him in Florida. He also laughed from not seeing it in so long.. I did give your site the credit for it tho. and after you read this deleating my address would be nice dont have to deleat the whole thing tho.. thanks again, and cant wait to hear it.. rock on, and if you come to chicago give me a shout...

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
ok sounds good, you can send it to

David Erickson
4777 Buchanan ST
Gary IN, 46408

Cool you remember my namelol, and bye theway if you could include your po boxi would also like to send you a 8x10 of you and the boys from Anthrax, I copied it off your site hope thats ok, I had Scott, Charlie, Frank and Dan Spitz sign it, When Charlie saw it he was like where the fuck did you get this. He wanted to rip it up jokeingly, said it was funny as hell to see that thing again. he was walking around showing it to everyone.. I had Dan sign it when i was visiting with him in Florida. He also laughed from not seeing it in so long.. I did give your site the credit for it tho. and after you read this deleating my address would be nice dont have to deleat the whole thing tho.. thanks again, and cant wait to hear it.. rock on, and if you come to chicago give me a shout...

Oooh oooh. I was there with Buddy! In Chicago, not Florida, that is.

That photo is in the guitar book for Fistful of Metal. I don't play guitar but I borrowed it from the library once to see what was inside.

Thanks alot Neil, Got the cd today. Not bad at all, really like The Truth is The best Lie. Havent got all the way threw it yet tho. Also think it was really cool to include me in the special thanks area of the booklet. Thats so awsome dude. Now all you have to do is come do a Show in Chicago and you'll be set.. lol.. Thanks again.. And is it ok to send that 8x10 to your PO BOX?.. Ill send a stamped envelope to return it in.. thanks again....later

David,

Neil said your quite welcome. Send it on! He'll sign whatever you want. Playing live is the next logical step. Hope you enjoy the cd.

Cheerz,
\M1/:Spin:

Lord Darkness said:
Thanks alot!

Wow, this will silence the non believers and confirm that Turbin was the Anthrax singer with the most charismatic voice! Killer!

I'll be sure to spread the word, I hope he does a great return in the scene and that people will be able to see this as something greater than "the ex-Singer of Anthrax riding on past glories". This stuff is holding up very well on it's own!

//LD
couldnt have said it better myself