Hey Brooks

:)

I haven't been smoking the last few nights and I keep remembering my dreams, which sucks because my dreams are always really disconcerting and make me wake up worrying about things that didn't actually happen. I need to stop not smoking weed.

Why is everyone so damn liberal around this metal forum haha :lol: oh well it kinda works alongside with you guys hating the French.

One of my roomates got a Hookah for Christmas, so we've been smokin' some good ol' Hashish and flavored tabaca.

EDIT:

FUCK THE FRENCH-CANADIANS.

(except for Fred)

How could I hate a country that gives me this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey thanks!

In fact, I've actually gotten a few friends to take this challenge - don't smoke between now and New Years. On the stroke of midnight, if you want, go ahead light one up. If you like it, keep on smoking. If you don't, toss it away and don't look back.

That's exactly how I did it, it was incredibly easy, and it worked.

And french food is awesome. It's nice to be able to smell it.
On weed.

Don't forget the French gift of Blut Aus Nord. Some of, nay, THE finest atmospheric Black Metal to go around:

Last edited by a moderator:
You insult Tyler with that one too, I'll have you know :lol:

And I am surprised that someone like Isabel wouldn't be enjoying a drag or two off of a parliament along with her pitcher of... Well I don't know what she drinks for beer.

But I do agree on some sort of inconsistency with Blut, but check out Ultima Thulee, and the Mystical Beast of Rebellion. Those albums are just top notch, one track after another. I still find the work that transforms god to be my favorite just because of that track up there along with Procession of the Dead Clowns. I wanna fuck to that track as much as I meditate to it.

ale.jpg

oh well it kinda works alongside with you guys hating the French.

Hey now... My mom is French!

Hey thanks!

In fact, I've actually gotten a few friends to take this challenge - don't smoke between now and New Years. On the stroke of midnight, if you want, go ahead light one up. If you like it, keep on smoking. If you don't, toss it away and don't look back.

That's exactly how I did it, it was incredibly easy, and it worked.

And french food is awesome. It's nice to be able to smell it.
On weed.

Brooks that is so great! I am so happy and proud of you :)
Congrats on celebrating a year without those nasty things :kickass: