Christmas Cards '08

Anvil

Brain Bubbled
Jun 2, 2004
Good afternoon my dear fellow posters. It's that time of the year again, and thanks to Brooks, it looks like it's going to be one hell of a Christmas for the neverboarders.

Like every year, myself and others like to update our address book so that Christmas Cards, invites, snail mail, whatever, goes to the right people.

With that being said, I was hoping that I could get some addresses from you all so that I may mail some christmas cards.

If you're comfortable with posting them here in the thread, by all means. If not, PM me your addresses, and I will hold them in the strictest of confidence. As I'm sure there will be others whom would like to send cards, feel free to post in here saying such, and those who are willing to give their addresses, may.

If you would like my address, I'd be happy to PM it to you.

BUMP!

I have mine sent to Tyler!

I need addresses too! But I will be throwing PM's at some of you anyhow! Also, I'm doing the E card, as well as the snail mail. I'm hoping this will be a huge mass board e card sending! I'm showing some love! :oops: So If I don't have your email addy, give it to me! I will be throwing PM's about that too.

P.S PM me your home address. I promise I will not stalk any of you! LOL!