The Christmas Thread

|ngenius

Little Grasshopper
Nov 16, 2001
Barcelona
Visit site
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhh!!!! (Screaming like Jorn Lande, in order to show I'm a tr00 metalhead). It's Christmas and this board deserve a thread where the forum regulars can go to do their well wishing and exchange addresses to send their gifts, presents and Christmas cards. :)

I've received my first Christmas card by the hand of the golden couple of this board. Sooo, thank you very much, Trollaki and Melonaki, I feel somehow renewed by reading those lines, the star-shaped stickers and the rest, but I'd really appreciate the bear-shaped stickers. :p Nah, seriously, I won't send a Christmas card in reply of yours, but remember that I keep this carefully in mind, and someday... sooner or later, maybe tomorrow, maybe the next month... I'll pay you back with the same currency... (yes, you can consider this as an official threat!).

As for the rest, merry Christmas to you all, merry Christmas to theredintheskyisours, to Chris and the band, to Cancer and the scottish people, to my princess Rei Toei, to Thanatos and Rahvin.

|ngenius (The Robot of the Present Christmas) :wave:

Ingy@ i'm glad you enjoyed our card :)

all@ late as always, it's already the second day of Xmas here,so i can't really wish you merry Xmas :Smug: I'll just say that i hope you had a nice day yesterday and wish a happy new year to all of you!!!!
Cheers!!!

shit, is it so long since i last posted here????
well, thanx and I hope you all had a nice time!!!!!! (and I'm glad you liked the card you little woozy woo)

I will take the oportunity to say to all....
HAPPY NEWYEAR'S EVE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR...
may it be better than the previous even if the next one won't have LotR :p