The OSA Christmas Card Exchange!

Don't worry about it. It might turn up, I once got an Amazon package 9 months after it was ordered. Also I got something a couple of days ago that was sent a couple of months ago.

Also I hope those captions aren't insulting or anything, its just supposed to be silliness.

Just wanted to let Snowy, Ray, and Oceansoul Troll know that their cards did arrive...I was out of town over the weekend and just got my mail today, so they *did* arrive on time; I was just not here to get them. Thank you so much!!!

Got yours as well. Thank you to you and everyone else who sent one.

Yes, she was one of the prizes. One of the Sonic Cathedral shirt/CD winners.

If you need her address again, let me know and I'll PM you.

I just totally spaced right now that I forgot to ask you about that in the last PM I sent you. I tell you, the last 2 weeks have been so chaotic; first the holidays, and now a cold I can't seem to shake. Apologies for my lack of memory. :(

Yes, she was one of the prizes. One of the Sonic Cathedral shirt/CD winners.

If you need her address again, let me know and I'll PM you.

I just totally spaced right now that I forgot to ask you about that in the last PM I sent you. I tell you, the last 2 weeks have been so chaotic; first the holidays, and now a cold I can't seem to shake. Apologies for my lack of memory. :(
Is she the one from Pharr, Texas? Because that person's I got back, and need to send out. Otherwise, everyone's were sent.

No, Jadelion is from the Cayman Islands. Domenik is from Mexico but gave us an address to her grandmother in Texas. She also gave us a P.O. Box in case her grandma's address didn't work.

I'll go through my e-mails and send you the addresses again.
Jadelion's was sent. In fact, I paid a truckload of postage to send it. :lol:

I wouldn't call it a "prize" since mine came last *the shame*
I think that what might have gone wrong is that I should have said to put British West Indies or BWI (or Caribbean) when I gave you the address because I think the postal workers are just going where? So I think this was my fault, sorry I am telling you the wrong address.

Hey guys.. haven't been around a lot lately, but I wanted to post an apology here that I just found the Xmas cards in a bag that I NEVER SENT. So they are on their way NOW. Somehow in the hustle and bustle of things I never SENT them!? LOL
BETTER LATE THEN NEVER.

Also, I got everyone else's.. Thank yoU!!!