OSA shirts have arrived!

Fantastic news, everyone! The OSA shirts are here, and the OSA Shop is now open!!! Be sure to get your brand-new 2012 tour OSA shirt in time for the Nightwish shows just around the corner! Remember, supplies are limited, so if you want to get one for yourself or for a fellow Oceansoul, order ASAP. We have sizes available from Small to 3XL. As Ray says, "the shirts are f*ckin' beautiful!"

Many thanks to CustomInk (where the shirts were printed), for taking Adrian's gorgeous design and turning them into well-made wearable art. We can't wait for the chance to see all of you out there at the Nightwish shows wearing your new OSA shirts!

Shirts are $20, plus $3 shipping ($5 for orders outside the U.S.), and the Shop accepts PayPal orders ONLY. If you would prefer to send a check or money order, please contact us via Facebook or through the Contact OSA tab on the website (or you can PM me here on the forum), and we will direct you to the address where you can send your check/money order. Visit the OSA Shop and get your 2012 tour OSA shirt today!

OSA Shop

It does look great!

Taimi texted me a picture of herself wearing the Enter the Scaretale shirt. A bit on the blurry side, but hopefully you guys can see it well enough. Here it is!

taimiets.jpg

YAY! I'll be famous in my OSA pride soon enough LOL. 4 big websites now, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, and soon enough, Flickr LOL.

We got a bunch of shirts left. Order them now through PayPal on the OSA website. Only $20 plus S&H $3 domestic, $5 Foreign.

Be advised, OSA is making NO money on these shirts. We do not do this for money, but for Nightwish. :worship:

Not only this, but the band themselves even like our shirts! :) Both Marco and Troy commented on how nice the shirts looked and were all smiles when they saw that they also had one for themselves! :D

I really wish I could have taken a picture of this, but the meet-and-greet line was running very fast and it was very hard to juggle the shirts and other various gifts for the band as well as keeping the line moving along; trying to take a picture amidst all of that probably would not have turned out so well. ;)

But maybe this is enough indication of how much they liked their gifts...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMZMzol1kSM&list=PL5C0660C4B26851DE&index=34&feature=plpp_video[/ame]

I have to say Emppu looks very cute in that picture. Would you say that a European size S would be XS in American size? Being so short, I would like to have a shirt that wasn't too long.

Got mine yesterday! Great looks and XL is just the right right size for me. Thanks!

Going to wear it proudly at the Hartwall gig & movie premiere next month.