OSA presents: An Interview With Nightwish!

Wow Mel, I missed that one. Good find, and awesome that it is up on both pages. I'm glad our interview is helping generate so much positive buzz about the band and the album, especially here in the states.

I wonder how C decided what fan-submitted questions would be used? Were the earlier submissions more likely to be used than those that came near the end of the submission phase?

And also Hyper, my 2nd question was really almost off the record. We were done, but Tuomas said "one more question!!.." and we obliged. C was like.."ooh do yours Desi!" So I did. I wouldn't want anyone to think I was getting any sort of special treatment! And to add to C's explanation, everything just kind of flowed together, it was obvious to me that there was no set "we're going to do THESE questions when we get in there." It was really off the cuff, and C was good at just letting things roll naturally. It was a very conversational interview, yet C was good at picking up and asking questions as quickly as she could.

:headbang:

^Right, I forgot to mention that; Desi transcribed that part of it for me as she recorded it on her phone. Technically, the interview was over at that point, but he requested another one, and because Desi had actually done very well on her part, I thought she should go for it and ask her other question. She's a real natural; she was the one who asked how Tuomas was liking the final edit of the movie (because that was obviously something we didn't know beforehand, so we didn't have a question for something we didn't know!). She really helped bring all the loose ends together! Great job, Desi! :D

Also, I heard about the links on the official Facebook page, but I can't find it. I guess you have to be a member to see them?

Glad that the interview was a success and got all those links (apart from the issue with the english forum of course)

Glad you got lots of good questions, sorry I never submitted any in the end, everything I thought of I didn't think they would answer, you know I just thought they would say blah blah it was very nice etc

I think in terms of what their band's name will be in the movie, Marco introduces everyone as Cirque De Morgue in Scaretale, so I think they are being in that with the clowns and don't have a separate band (I hope they will get some Cirque De Morgue t shirts, I couldn't see any in the NW shop)