Merry Christmas to OSA

Cazz Escapist

Paradise Seeker
Nov 2, 2010
UK
www.tuomas-holopainen.com
To our friends here at OSA, Tuomas-Holopainen.com would like to wish you all a fantastic holiday period.
May all your wishes come true at this magical time.

Peace from Tuomas, Carol and all the staff and members

Thanks so much!

Merry Christmas to everyone!
free-party-smileys-815.gif

And Cazz, thanks so much for playing Santa and helping with this announcement I'm about to make.

To everyone at the OSA, and all of our friends around the world: we have a special Christmas gift at the OSA site for all of you to enjoy. We consider this to be Zellie's final gift to the OSA, and we hope that you will like it; if Zellie were here now, she probably would have had great fun sharing this present with you. Many thanks to the crew at The Escapist site and to Tuomas for helping us make this possible. It is something that Zellie gave to me many years ago, and something I feel inclined to share with all of you now, as it holds special meaning not only because of the fact that it came from Zellie, but it ties in with other things regarding the history of OSA and the history of Nightwish in the United States. :)

Go to the "OSA Memories" section to unwrap your special Christmas gift! Happy holidays to everyone.

Oh, and I'm moving this over to the Nightwish section so everyone can see it. :D