Hey! Buy My Dragonforce tickets plz :]

The ticket prices are pretty ridiculous on eBay. Its insane how much these fans are willing to pay for a concert that cost $12.50

I bought the tickets wanting to go, I no longer want to go as I have grown out of the Dragonforce thing + I need money for Pr0gp0wer anyways, and I mean now that Dragonforce is as rediculously huge as they are im sure I will get to see them hopefully with another great band instead of 5 yes 5 lame ass hardcore bands.

Give the kid a break.
If you had an extra ticket for a sold out show and tix were going for a lot of money you would want to get the most for them that you could.

All he did was post a link to his eBay auction.
I don't see why you are all giving him so much crap about it.

Jasonic said:
Give the kid a break.
If you had an extra ticket for a sold out show and tix were going for a lot of money you would want to get the most for them that you could.

All he did was post a link to his eBay auction.
I don't see why you are all giving him so much crap about it.

Perhaps, but I certainly wouldnt do it here. And since he did it here, he made his sale open to criticism/questioning.

rockyracoon said:
Are you seriously trying to PROFIT off someone on the forum. Face value is all you should be looking for if you're gonna sell it here. Not cool.
I've seen the error of my ways.:lol:
I tried to sell a PPUSA VI ticket last year for BELOW face value (like $20) and nobody bought it. Get real, peeps.:loco:

rockyracoon said:
Perhaps, but I certainly wouldnt do it here. And since he did it here, he made his sale open to criticism/questioning.

Why not do it here? You advertise where there would be a market for such a product. Dragonforce receives a lot of praise here.

The discussions on this board are certainly not 100% Prog Power related.

Jasonic said:
Why not do it here? You advertise where there would be a market for such a product. Dragonforce receives a lot of praise here.

The discussions on this board are certainly not 100% Prog Power related.
:headbang: :kickass: Bands like DF are appreciated here. Good ol' fashioned speed metal rules!:cool: