Hey Caught on Fire!

Gadlor

Herald of Homoerotic Fury
Aug 10, 2002
Aruba
Hey, Caught on Fire, we see you lurking! Welcome to the Skyfire board!

I don't actually know either of those bands. Where are they from?

My name's Philip.

Yup, never listened to them though.

And evidently I can not know of them pretty dang easily.

Nope...I have a bad feeling I'm going to get mobbed by slayer fans now.

Skyfire doesn't count as metal?

Hehe, just kidding. I listen to a lot of metal. I just haven't investigated every single band in existance. I can only listen to so much a day, hehe.

Metallica
Black Sabbath
Rammstein
Amorphis
Angra
Blind Guardian
Bal-Sagoth
Aurora
Avantasia
Axel Rudi Pell
Ayreon

just a few...I listen to a ton. :)

I've heard of slayer. Just never listened to them.

And I assure you, I am not joking.

Supposed to be? I don't know, I don't think the songwriter had a category picked out he wanted to fall in when he wrote it. He just wrote the song for the sake of writing it.

I am, I play lead for a rock band. Kinda unhappy with the kinda music I play...but oh well. Its fun, still.
-Me in the thread about bands

As it says here, no, it isn't.

Im not a Slayer fan either, might as well listen to em, maybe youll dig em. No reason not to really........but unlike TB sais you dont HAVE to really do or like anything :rolleyes:

what's so legendary about slayer? I don't know too many songs from them, but what I know is not so wave-breaking to call it legendary :rolleyes: there's young bands that are even better - methinks. maybe I got into metal too late to appreciate their music...?

Originally posted by Gadlor
I've heard of slayer. Just never listened to them.

And I assure you, I am not joking.

I'm here to support you!!

I'm a metalhead, not a faker, but I don't listen to Slayer. I mean, I've heard a couple of songs, but never a whole album. And Testament, I've never heard ANYTHING.

Good to know I'm not alone!

I may give them a try. I'm hooked on my Skyfire and Sonata Arctica right now though :D Once I wear these out (if its possible to do so) I'll try some new stuff. Or old stuff. Whatever.