Hey! Check out my Pantera site!

Good site, but the scroll bar could be more visible. And remove the upper frame. It just takes space away from information. Forgetting frames completely would also be a considerable choice, if you wan't make it accessible to as many as possible.

Reactions: <-Warheart->
And Pantera isn't metal. It's hick-rock, redneck tough guy rock...just cause Dimebag can solo his ass off doesn't make them good. If I want a Pantera experience I'll go piss off a biker and listen to him yell it me: it'll be the same as every Pantera album

Thanks for the comments samoniac. I was actually thinking of starting a new layout so I keep that in mind.

And you're dead wrong Sadistik. Except about Dimebag. He's a very talented guitarist.

Originally posted by Sick
Pantera are the kings of Metal just so you know.

Sick, you are wrong again....

The Gods of Metal are Iron Maiden and Metallica.

Come on, delete your Pantera site and start two new ones about Metallica and Iron Maiden.

And another one of CoB if you want, of course......

The Gods of Metal are Metallica.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ur joking right?...,.,.dude lars has to be the worst drummer ive ever heard.,.,PLUS Dimebag could run circles around Hammick.,.,he could do it drinkin a keg of coors.,.,.and probably would.,.,.,hmmm i could go for a coors right bout now.,.,

did yall hear god damn electric?.,.,.,Kerry King is on it shredding.,.,at teh very end.,.,all of the high pitch shit is him.,.,.i was going fuckin ape shit.,.,.it was awsome.,.,.:)

Originally posted by WarHead

...dude lars has to be the worst drummer ive ever heard....

Ok ok, let´s see.... one thing is that you don´t like the new Metallica records, and another one is say that Lars is the worst drummer....

Listening to "Ride the Lighting", "Master of Puppets" and "... And Justice for All", do you reaaaally think that Lars is the worst drummer??

Hey man, listen to (for example) Haverster of Sorrow from ...AJFA, and then just tell me.....

Ok ok, let´s see.... one thing is that you don´t like the new Metallica records, and another one is say that Lars is the worst drummer....

lol.,.,.,ur right.,.,i hate their new stuff.,.,.i did a creeping death cover one time.,.,i just hate lars.,.,lol.,.,and his damn short shorts!!!!!.,.,.lol.,.,but to even have metallica's name near Maiden is just fuckin stupid.,.,i wouldnt even compare Pantera to Maiden.,.,i just dont think Metallica has any right to be titled "kings of metal"

Pantera are the kings of Metal. If you seen Pantera live you would have heard the singer told the crowd live with Slayer.

Sick, you are wrong again....

The Gods of Metal are Iron Maiden and Metallica.

Come on, delete your Pantera site and start two new ones about Metallica and Iron Maiden.

And another one of CoB if you want, of course......

Metallica are not the gods of Metal. They did a lot for Metal (not as much as Slayer) but they're nothing but weak sellout shits. Maiden are old school Metal.

Originally posted by Sick
Pantera are the kings of Metal. If you seen Pantera live you would have heard the singer told the crowd live with Slayer.
Metallica have really awesome live shows too, man. And when Metallica WERE THE REALLY KINGS OF METAL (´till 1994) they sold out all their fuckin shows in Stadiums and big venues (they still do that, of course). And Pantera?? they always play in small venues comparing with Metallica. Perhaps they are not SO kings of Metal. The TRUE kings of some style play always in big venues.

They did a lot for Metal (not as much as Slayer)....[/B]

Not as much as Slayer, huh? yeah, and not as much as Britney Spears, right?? Oh please..... they were the first band in an independent label that signed with a big label like Elektra. THAT changed a lot of thing in the Heavy Metal world, and opened the doors to bands like Slayer, Anthrax, Megadeth, PANTERA, etc, etc, etc..........

And I´d like to say more things about this, but my fucking English is so poor that I don´t know how to write them....

And like WarHead said, I was just kiddin´ when I wrote my first message here, I just wanted to have fun here. So don´t get angry or something like that, ok?

:cool:

Slayer started before Metallica idiot.
Metallica's been shit since '88.
Pantera plays in large sold out arenas.

There's no point in dealing with you anymore. I hope you don't grow into a old confused person like you are now.

i really dont care who started first.,.,.i think that (MY F#CKIN OPINION) slayer has kept more of its fans interested in wut music they are makin.,.,......as long as we can forget diablous in musica.,.,:cry: .,.,.but as a current band,.,.i think slayer has "reinvented" their music.,.,.,plus shakira's ass looks really tasty,..,mmm mmm mmm.,.,.,wut do ya have to say bout that.,.metallicop?,.,.,.lol i think metallica got the worst wrap when it came to napster,.,.now the majority of know metallica as "that asshole of a band that shutdown napster".,.,.,:loco:
but still.,.,.damn shakira has a nice ass.,.,we should put up a poll of asses we would like to tap.,.,.,:heh:

Metallica sold out and turned to shit 6 years into their career. Slayer stayed true to Metal for 20 years and still going.