Hey Dag, a question!

karpsmom

May 25, 2005
New Jersey, USA
But were the original versions of those songs ever recorded?

Yeah, of course. My brother has recorded more songs than you could ever imagine. He spent a lot of his adult years as an unemployed guy, so he had all day and all night just to write and record songs. The track "Invisible", the track "Stalingrad", and the track "Worlds Apart" have all been recorded as Tom Nogua solo tracks. Only the tracks "Raincheck On My Demise" and "Game Over" are exclusive Nightingale material, all the other stuff has previously been recorded in Swedish.

Where can we find these original versions?

You can get in touch with him, and he will gladly mp3 them for you.

Is this true!? Could you share these with us? I would LOVE to here the original versions of all these songs! Just name your price!!! :worship: :headbang:

Yes it´s true. Too bad many of the originals is on DAT tapes and i don´t
have a DAT player. Some of the original versions have been on my site for download. Some you find on my homesite on the disc page/ Solo tapes. One day i´m gonna put them all up for download on my page

Can we expect more top notch videos of you prancing around in your underwear? :lol:

That one where you're whipping a tree is classic!

Dag's Underwear- E! true hollywood(or örebro in this case) story

it all started in a little house in finspång in the 1960's...

Can we expect more top notch videos of you prancing around in your underwear? :lol:

:lol: Whipping a tree? I haven't seen that one. Where can I find that?

dirk_daggler.jpg