Hey Dan Swanö, just want to say a few things...

Vertigo

Lost In Everything
Jun 10, 2002
Threshold of Hell
Visit site
Im not usually one for ass kissing and I dont know if your someone who likes getting it kissed, but as a fellow musician, Im sure its always great to get compliments or hear from a fan.

I wanted to say that Ive become a recent fan of yours (thanks to a buddy of mine, whos also a member here) and love alot of your stuff man. Especailly Nightingale, I really love "I" and Ive totally lost count of how many times Ive heard that cd. As well as Odyssey (Why only 3 songs?!?!? :) )I cant stop hearing that stuff. Edge of Sanity is pure genius too, and I really dig Moontower; great pieces of work man. Ive become a huge fan of yours and am currently buying all the stuff youve released. I cant believe how much your talent varies and all the instruments you play with. I play guitar and bass so I mainly pay attention to that part of your playing and youre a fucking great guitarist! Oh and your drumming in the Sorskogen track is amazing! Thats one thing that blew me away and cought my attention.

So heres from a new fan and supporter! Rock on!
headbob.gif

NP: Odyssey - Amon-Ra

Dan, you are the man. Need I say more? Make this one a memorable one, much like the last one. GO DAN!

Heh, you should have Tommy do some vocals for this track...

Hell, I have no doubt Cromson II will blow the shit outta everything comming out. Its a shame the death vox wont be done by you since your one of the best, if not the best growler out there. But luckily enough, Im a HUGE fan of the clean vocals! Hence why I love Nightingale so much!