Hey, Dan what do you think of Star One 2 years after its release?

batmura

Sea of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2001
www.seaoftranquility.org
Are you pleased with your performance on it?

And have you heard the new Ayreon CD The Human Equation yet? I think it's his best yet, and so far the best release of 2004.

When I asked Arjen about you in an interview last month, he said you were one of the most multi-dimensional musicians he'd known and you were yet to release your masterpiece. He thinks you haven't had your breakout record yet.

Is there any chance you and him might work together again in the future? Arjen commented that he would love to do it if both of your schedules allow.

Star One was an awesome project by Arjen and Dan sounded very good on the DCD Space Metal. Rober Soeterboek did a great job replacing Dan when Star One toured. Did you get Star One's Live on Earth DCD/DVD, its a great set and highly recommended as they also play some Ayreon songs.

The Human Equation by Ayreon is probably his best work yet, certainly one of the best story's I've ever read from a CD booklet. A bunch more great singers and some good music make for another excellent album. I haven't even watched the DVD yet, hopefully next weekend.

I thought Dan's breakout album was Nightingale's I album as far as his best non-hard metal work.

Mezarkabul said:
Are you pleased with your performance on it?

And have you heard the new Ayreon CD The Human Equation yet? I think it's his best yet, and so far the best release of 2004.

When I asked Arjen about you in an interview last month, he said you were one of the most multi-dimensional musicians he'd known and you were yet to release your masterpiece. He thinks you haven't had your breakout record yet.

Is there any chance you and him might work together again in the future? Arjen commented that he would love to do it if both of your schedules allow.

I have the Digipack of Star One's - Space Metal and my girlfriend got the DVD. I have allready seen the Star One - Space Metal LIVE DVD and its really a great fucking concert. Yeah...very nice. I have it seen 3x. And I will see it once and once again. But I was little bit disappointed when I saw that Dan didn't play there. But it's still great.

And I hope Dan will never ending his great work! Never give it up Dan! U kick ass!

I still like it a lot. If the guitarsound would have been a bit more "not Pod" It would have ruled even more. The DVD is great and I do not miss myself. My replace ment does a great job..