Hey Dan

C

Children of Flames

What about releasing a new death metal cd like Moontower or Edge of Sanity's 'Crimson'? Please, pretty pretty please with a cherry on top!:D You're the metal king!!! ;)
I can't wait for the new Nightingale album though........

I predict Dan does do something like that at some point, but here is the key: He'll do it IN HIS OWN GOOD TIME. Hehe. He's always been such a diverse musican, is there anyone else like him? Anyone else who can do awesome emotional stuff like Unicorn and Nightingale then go all the way across the spectrum and make cd's like Pan-Thy-Monium? He is far too talented to stay focused on one type of music, as he has shown in the last 11 years. And it's not even like he could improve what he does significantly if he was focusing more. He already does each project as well as it would be possible to do it under any amount of time, I believe. I'm glad he's so diverse and I bet ya anything we see plenty of diversity from him in the future.

Hey...If it was as easy as it might seem, I'd put out an album like that a day...but Moontower was created out of very strange emotions and I find it hard to believe that I will ever feel like that again. I have never felt such strong feelings of revenge before.
I know it's hard for you to understand, but there will never be such a record made again. Somethings can only be done once. Sequels are often very boring once the original was complete!!

D

Hmm...wish I could bottle up some of my emotions at the moment and send them your way...you could make a masterpiece....lol

Never say never....

"If you happen to be one of the fretful minority who can do creative work, never force an idea; you'll abort it if you do. Be patient and you'll give birth to it when the time is ripe. Learn to wait."
-Lazarus Long