Hey Darkspot........

Tide In Mind Out

ct_thrash
Mar 5, 2002
Did you see the thread about me maybe, if possible, having you put a picture in as my avatar???????????????? OH! And Kroger's did find my Six Flags pictures!

oh yeah. very tragic news today. this chartered bus full of a bunch of church kids from garland, texas, was on I-20, going to some camp in louisiana when it ran off the highway, crashed into a pillar and split in two. there were about 50 kids on the bus. 5 dead, many injured. now ya see, if they hadn't been wasting their time with religion...............:rolleyes:

thank you!!! i'll send the pic with my letter! whose your FAVORITE band???? Manson? I need to know for your "compensation" for helping me.:D

My favorite band...uh,not quite sure.Godsmack,I guess,but I've got lots of stuff on them and I'm not really listening to them much now.I can't stand "I Stand Alone".Either Godsmack or Nevermore or Alice in Chains.Why???

I thought I might paint you a shirt or something. I just made a cool Six Feet Under shirt but the lettering is off center. AAHHH!!!!

Paint a shirt...wow,that's nice of you.Well,I already have 2 Godsmack shirts and my mom says that she can print the Nevermore design on a shirt for me since she's working at a t-shirt printing place.So you can paint me an AIC shirt,if it isn't too much trouble.Thanks.

AIC it is!!!!!! Any preference on what kind of shirt you want? Black of course, but do you want a t-shirt or tank, er, what?

Hey, I was gonna do that in return for you helping me with the avatar! But I wouldn't mind a copy of Blackwater Park. I can skip on Korn and Manson.

Okay,Blackwater Park.It's a great cd...oh shit,I think I left it playing on my stereo really loud when I came up here...hehehe.My dad'll probobly yell at me to turn my stereo down when I go back downstairs.