hey Emily...

When I die, I expect Laura and Russell to write my biography:

"...And thusly, the pickles sprung forth from the stomach and Eric said: "AGGHHHHH" as they were expelled throughout the bathroom. Soon after, urine was unleashed. Eric's memories of this event disapeared as quick as the pickles left the stomach."

I helped out with the pre-fest beer run last year, so Rob took pity on my cohort and I and let us drink a beer in the "fancy room" while we rested.

Anywho, gold sponsorship for me. I really didn't expect to see IE on this bill so that really makes me feel like I'm spending my money for a good reason. :)

I helped out with the pre-fest beer run last year, so Rob took pity on my cohort and I and let us drink a beer in the "fancy room" while we rested.

Anywho, gold sponsorship for me. I really didn't expect to see IE on this bill so that really makes me feel like I'm spending my money for a good reason. :)
i vaguely remember seeing you ... or at least who i assumed was you ... maybe ... (i think there were all of 7 women in that hotel for that weekend) ... i think it was when everyone was standing in the hallway for some reason and will was getting Kelly Schafer to sign a Bible cover. that's all i remember going on.

I was probably really fuckin' trashed when you saw me; I remember Lenny from Saturnus trying to get me to drink Jager out of a bottle when I was already too fucked up to stand. I spent all day Saturday in bed puking...it was awesome.

We should definitely all get together this year for a proper 'meet and greet.' I met Eric last year, and I think I remember seeing some of the rest of you guys, but I know I didn't meet you.

Yep. I booked the hotel and the flights when the dates first got announced. The only downside to that is they paired the Thursday show on, and I don't really want to have a $200 cancellation fee on the 2 flights.