hey Emily...

is this the kinda thing that will sellout? Or should I get tickets before hand. I'm always nervous about mailordering tickets because my roommates (my parents) have a habit of throwing out mail that they don't immediately recognize.

is this the kinda thing that will sellout? Or should I get tickets before hand. I'm always nervous about mailordering tickets because my roommates (my parents) have a habit of throwing out mail that they don't immediately recognize.

Ticketmaster has always mailed my tickets ASAP, but in that cause you can have them hold the tickets at the venue, not sure if the 3-day pass has that option but im sure. I'm more then likely have them ship it via mail, so i have the tickets in hand so i don't have to worry about any future problems releating to "having ID" and waiting in line and so forth...

Tell your parents,

"Hey, if you see an envelope that says "Ticketmaster" DO NOT throw it away"

Explanation:
Primul Om (8:59:04 PM): heh i didnt even realize testament were playing powerfest
Primul Om (8:59:08 PM): shows how much i pay attention
Nvrmr2FeelDPain (8:59:13 PM): LOL
Primul Om (8:59:17 PM): thats cool i guess
Primul Om (8:59:42 PM): oh wait, barlow is back in IE, right?!
Nvrmr2FeelDPain (8:59:48 PM): no shit
Primul Om (8:59:50 PM): !!!!
Nvrmr2FeelDPain (8:59:53 PM): it's IE's first show with Barlow
Primul Om (9:00:00 PM): k, im excited now
Nvrmr2FeelDPain (9:00:04 PM): hehehe
Primul Om (9:00:15 PM): i mean, originally i was just going as an expensive social outing with the neverboard
Primul Om (9:00:22 PM): and paganfest
Primul Om (9:00:28 PM): now i may actually dig the last two days of the fest