Hey everybody, i'm new.

Hi James!
First post on your forum here. Been seeing you on Sneaps forum alot. I'm pretty new over there as well. In fact I'm fairly new to forums in general.
It amazes me that people of your stature are willing to take the time to talk
to thier fans and offer suggestions, opinions and answers to questions about almost anything. It makes me feel for a moment that the world is'nt such a cold place after all. :cry:

Your suggestion of Digital Performer recently convinced me to get it. It's now installed on my mac! I think I'll be happy with it. I'm new to DAW however and am still building it to be semi-pro so I've been learning and trying to find out every little thing about it over the past few months.

Finally I just want to add that I've been following your career for the most part (it's hard to keep up!) since Spiritual Healing and you've been a big influence on me and my guitar playing style. :worship: :headbang:

I have a bunch of questions to ask you that you may be tired of answering :D so maybe we'll see some more action in here! :)

Radd said:
Hi James!
First post on your forum here. Been seeing you on Sneaps forum alot. I'm pretty new over there as well. In fact I'm fairly new to forums in general.
It amazes me that people of your stature are willing to take the time to talk
to thier fans and offer suggestions, opinions and answers to questions about almost anything. It makes me feel for a moment that the world is'nt such a cold place after all. :cry:

Your suggestion of Digital Performer recently convinced me to get it. It's now installed on my mac! I think I'll be happy with it. I'm new to DAW however and am still building it to be semi-pro so I've been learning and trying to find out every little thing about it over the past few months.

Finally I just want to add that I've been following your career for the most part (it's hard to keep up!) since Spiritual Healing and you've been a big influence on me and my guitar playing style. :worship: :headbang:

I have a bunch of questions to ask you that you may be tired of answering :D so maybe we'll see some more action in here! :)
Hi!

Did you bring any food with you?

You're welcome for the welcome.

You brought up something. I always worry about using this avatar (or any Chuck one) around Death-related forums for fear it might bother someone. If anyone has a problem with me using them, I can always switch to something else or...something. I just don't want to be the cause of someone's depression with each post. :cry:

That was too sad. Back to fun. :loco:

No, no! Don't change it on my account.
I don't want to be the cause of you changing it because it causes me to get depressed.
It just shows that you're a big fan and he means alot to you. It's all good.
Hey, if it makes you feel any better, Nitro's avitar makes me feel 2 feet tall.
:erk:
(no offense to anyone 2 feet tall :D )
I'm such a dork.
Besides, I'm usually depressed anyway.

I was just putting that out for anyone, really. It really did cross my mind to choose another avatar when I considered that I'd be on boards like Steve DiGiorgio's and James Murphy's. The last thing I'd want is to upset them by sticking that out for them to see.

But I do have a great respect for Chuck. I wish I'd have gotten to meet him, but sadly this will have to do.

And Nitro's avatar is funny, heh. :D