Hey everyone, check this out!!!

what you can't really compare the two bands - they're both equally good in different ways. The amotts rule, and arch enemy have never put out anything less than a great album.

ReDilS.kCalB said:
It's a shame , they blamed you for posting that ..

Yea...I guess I'm the big asshole over there now. Guess I just can't handle Opeth having anything bad said about them..I think they are pure genius...I'm probably a bit partial, cuz once Opeth gets ya there's no escape! I wouldn't have it any other way though:Spin:

MindInsane said:
Yea...I guess I'm the big asshole........

Yes you are, that was a poll for Testament Legions Board Members, asking them which band they would RATHER see live, not comparing them at all, just a personal choice. And you came running over here, where you hardly ever post, to have some extra votes...........Read the thread next time.........Why don't you post here? I know the reason, & these Opeth Members, would not like it, would they? Can you handle the truth, why don't you tell them, they would not appreciate your reasons........Would they?...........................

Deadly Embrace said:
Yes you are, that was a poll for Testament Legions Board Members, asking them which band they would RATHER see live, not comparing them at all, just a personal choice. And you came running over here, where you hardly ever post, to have some extra votes...........Read the thread next time.........Why don't you post here? I know the reason, & these Opeth Members, would not like it, would they? Can you handle the truth, why don't you tell them, they would not appreciate your reasons........Would they?...........................

Hes the asshole but you're the idiot...:p