Hey Groundxero I see you

Wow, I've never had a topic dedicated to me by someone else before. Should I be scared or flattered?

Nice pic. You look pissed.

But In an artistic way, it's cool.

GroundXero3k said:
Wow, I've never had a topic dedicated to me by someone else before. Should I be scared or flattered?

Nice pic. You look pissed.

But In an artistic way, it's cool.

you should be scared - i think he just picked you as his next sodomy/murder victim.

I promised when I took a pic you'd be the first to see it. Well I am pissed cause I hate all of ya. But I love you too at the same time. Lots of love to go around.

Guerrilla said:
I promised when I took a pic you'd be the first to see it. Well I am pissed cause I hate all of ya. But I love you too at the same time. Lots of love to go around.

I love you too guerilla - come give me a big death metal hug.

Guerrilla said:

Well, you kept true to your word. That's a good thing to have. Kudos to you.

The look on your face is weird. It is like one of those "When I open my eyes, I am going to kill the next person I see" looks.

Guerrilla said:
I don't know, do you think it's long enough to pull it off?

ask jeremy - he'll tell you

and yes, yes i do

i think it's long enough to wrap it around you twice... and the stuff it up your ass.

GroundXero3k said:
The look on your face is weird. It is like one of those "When I open my eyes, I am going to kill the next person I see" looks.
I don't know about that, I was thinking about taking a piss when I took the picture, I guess I have that killer look all the time.
FretsAflame said:
ask jeremy - he'll tell you

and yes, yes i do

i think it's long enough to wrap it around you twice... and the stuff it up your ass.
Oooh, new sex position right here! Should be included in the kama sutra.

Guerrilla said:
I don't know about that, I was thinking about taking a piss when I took the picture, I guess I have that killer look all the time.
Oooh, new sex position right here! Should be included in the kama sutra.

word - with a disclaimer that says "warning - if you have a small penis you may need to use dick-stretching weights to achieve this position."

:lol:

Reverand Joint Smoker said:
Fuck, if I looked like that I'd be pissed off too. Sorry for your condition.:OMG:
No worries, it's a pretty common condition, genetic, it's called "not having the pretty genes". The majority of people suffer from it. Don't kid yourself old fart.