hey i just found out i'm craving a cupcake

For Josh: Picture of me at the ripe ol' age of 18. Just to show you the smallness Alex is reffering to.

Maudlin1copy.jpg

oh no I meant nick kyte/the lumberjack looked scary. but yeah pleisiosaurs! shiver.

Progwest did rule but I was running a really high fever the whole time and had to come back east early and then almost died and was int he hospital for a couple weeks. I was the guitar player for maudlin that looked like a skeleton who was about to fall over.

Josh Seipp said:
oh no I meant nick kyte/the lumberjack looked scary. but yeah pleisiosaurs! shiver.

Progwest did rule but I was running a really high fever the whole time and had to come back east early and then almost died and was int he hospital for a couple weeks. I was the guitar player for maudlin that looked like a skeleton who was about to fall over.
You mean the one we couldn't actually see. Every last person on stage was shrouded in awful lighting. It was an effort just to attempt to find out who was playing what.

lizard, honestly... i've done so much acid i think my father would disown me if i ever did it again. when i had to 'come clean' about the drugs i did, believe it or not, i made the guthries blush.