hey is there gonna be a video?

hyperdesire

Nov 21, 2002
the City
Visit site
for DM or ZH?

I think bands need to have some really good video to break into the market.

a good video with alot of freedom of expression like the memorable videos of the 80s

I think a video for "Towers of Avarice" would be amazing... it's so dark... I always have a mental picture of the album going through my head when I'm listening to it...

i think the Subterranean would be a wise choice because the song isn't long and no one plays long videos, and that song is really heavy and powerful, excelent riffs on that song, i think that one would caught the attention of many people.

Well for Zero Hour it's kinda a little late on that end. Death Machine will be in the works of making a video for the song Separate. We will keep you posted and thanks for the intrest everyone.

Jasun

David Lima will be shooting the video. They have worked out the details on the video. We are just waiting to get the ok on the place we want to shoot.
I will keep you posted.

Jasun

ZHJ&T said:
David Lima will be shooting the video. They have worked out the details on the video. We are just waiting to get the ok on the place we want to shoot.
I will keep you posted.

Jasun

Woohoo! Awesome! :) How will us rabid fans get to see the video?

Stacy

What we will do once it's all complete is send it to our PR people to see what they can do with it. We will also post the video on our web-site. We are really excited about doing the video, just have to make sure the couple places we have in mind give us the ok.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Jay

ZHJ&T said:
What we will do once it's all complete is send it to our PR people to see what they can do with it. We will also post the video on our web-site. We are really excited about doing the video, just have to make sure the couple places we have in mind give us the ok.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Jay

Cool. Glad to hear it will be on the website!
headbob.gif

Stacy

hey those are all cool info J&T. nice to have a full fledged response. I didn't even have insider information when i first posted! it was a random thought... hope they play that vid

I have a video of Zero Hour performing in San Jose that Troy actually gave me, also have personal video camera footage of the band rehearsing from way back before Erik joined the band.............but I am not sharing. Also have a bootleg CD of one of their live shows also given to me by Troy.

Bob "Buddah"

Yeah man,

I think Buddah is the only person besides the band who has footage because we don't want anyone to have it lol. We just did the videos more to see how our performance was that night, ect. We have recorded some DM shows as well and might use some of the live footage for the upcoming video for Separate.

Thanks,
Jay