Hey Janet!

SugarNspice

OhSuziQ
Apr 1, 2005
Prophetgoddess, I told Steve to give you my email addy's, let's see how well he listens. I had to tell him real clear. I used bold print, with lots of spaces, you know, not a lot of hub bub surrounding it. hehe. Anyhoo, you should be hearing from him shortly (or within the year at least). baw hawww hawwww...!!! :)

SugarNspice said:
Prophetgoddess, I told Steve to give you my email addy's, let's see how well he listens. I had to tell him real clear. I used bold print, with lots of spaces, you know, not a lot of hub bub surrounding it. hehe. Anyhoo, you should be hearing from him shortly (or within the year at least). baw hawww hawwww...!!! :)

:loco: Hey lady, are you crazy or something? Leaving a job like that for a guy to do? PPPLLLLLEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZ Steve has had an attitude with me because my football teams (GIANTS AND PATRIOTS) win and I have no choice but to rub it in that his big strong VIKINGS choke when playing the championships or SuperBowl games. (oh looky, looky, Giants and Pats both 1 and 0 :Smokin: and Vikings starting out on a weak 0 and 1 :zzz: ) OK Steve, you just keep thinking AGAIN THIS YEAR, it's only the first game.

Anyway, I sent you a Private Message w/ my e-mail addresses (well two of them). I'll hear from you way before I hear from him.... :Spin:

prophetgoddess said:
:loco: Hey lady, are you crazy or something? Leaving a job like that for a guy to do? PPPLLLLLEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZ Steve has had an attitude with me because my football teams (GIANTS AND PATRIOTS) win and I have no choice but to rub it in that his big strong VIKINGS choke when playing the championships or SuperBowl games. (oh looky, looky, Giants and Pats both 1 and 0 :Smokin: and Vikings starting out on a weak 0 and 1 :zzz: ) OK Steve, you just keep thinking AGAIN THIS YEAR, it's only the first game.

Anyway, I sent you a Private Message w/ my e-mail addresses (well two of them). I'll hear from you way before I hear from him.... :Spin:
Oh too funny......Steve prob feels like we are ganging up on him. Which of course, we are. xo
hehe
Alright, hold on chickadee, I'll check my PM's......................

:p